武汉夜生活网:What are the principles of diet for college entrance examination candidates
What are the dietary principles for college entrance examination candidates?武汉夜生活网
What dietary principles do college entrance examination candidates have? As we all know, it is not many days away from the college entrance examination. With the approaching of the college entrance examination day by day, many examinees begin to feel nervous. At this time, parents and friends will adjust their nervousness in terms of diet. However, some parents do not know which foods can not be eaten by college entrance examination candidates. Let’s learn about it together.
The college entrance examination in 2019 is coming soon. Now is the last 20 days of sprint. Many candidates at this time must pay attention to rest well and ensure an adequate sleep. Besides, their daily diet is also very important. Let’s take a look at those foods which are very suitable for candidates to eat.
The best food for college entrance examination candidates
According to traditional Chinese medicine, longan has the functions of nourishing the heart and spleen, tonifying qi and blood, calming the mind and so on.
Sesame is rich in protein, fat and essential fatty acid and linolenic acid. In addition, the content of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin B is also high, which is a cheap and healthy product.
Walnut is sweet and warm in nature. It has the functions of Tonifying Qi and blood, warming lung and defecation, relieving cough and resolving phlegm, moistening muscles and black hair, etc.
Jujube is rich in glucose, sucrose, vitamin C, P, protein, trace elements and other nutrients.
Honey is sweet and smooth in nature and has the functions of nourishing, moistening and detoxifying. In addition, it contains a variety of vitamins and trace elements as well as amylase. According to modern medicine, honey has the functions of strengthening constitution, improving immune function, nourishing myocardium, protecting liver, lowering blood pressure and moistening intestines.
Food not to be eaten before examination
1. Do not eat cold food: cold food stimulates intestinal peristalsis.
2. It is not suitable to use drinks instead of boiled water: saccharin and electrolytes in juice, cola and other drinks will cause adverse stimulation to the intestines and stomach, affecting digestion and appetite.
3. Do not eat leftovers: easy to be contaminated by bacteria food poisoning).
4. Don’t eat more cold dishes.
5. Do not drink too much water: will increase the burden of heart and kidney, appropriate supplement of vegetable soup to avoid heat stroke caused by low sodium.